Tuesday, February 16, 2010

globetrotting: a glimpse of new zealand

i think i am in love.   








i'm currently on a grand vacation in new zealand with the husband. we've been here just over a week, and it is amazing. our little point and shoot just can't quite capture all the beauty.

if you haven't visited this fabulous country before, i strongly suggest you do so. what are you waiting for?  i don't want to hear any excuses about money- just sell a kidney. after all, isn't that why we were born with two?

6 comments:

  1. Wow! It's true, I don't need my second kidney, nor my long hair, and do I really need all this blood.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're having a fabulous time! It looks wonderful. Have yous seen any hobbits yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so embarrassed to say that my first visit to NZ was only last year and I just live across the water. But once I did visit I fell in love with it! :D gorgeous photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Ana's Archive Dive...now you make a very good point AND your photos are gorgeous and tantalizing too!
    Happy Weekend!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow... beautiful photos. the one you linked up in particular is so intriguing. and the colour of that water at the bottom of the waterfall!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...